Thursday, February 12, 2004

Today and Everyday

Emily told me that no one would ever want to read my blog because I don't, like, post very often. In other words, I'm boring and it's not worth checking it out if I never post. Fine. I can change that.

I thought that maybe I was being courteous by not driveling out rivers of worthless slime everyday for everyone to choke on, only posting when I had something productive or interesting to say. But I guess that is not the point.

So, here you go world. Here you go, friends. Rain or shine, pearls or swine, diamonds or coal, plates or bowl(?!), the Plickog must go on...every...single...day...you can come enjoy nothing but the most pointless, uninteresting, presumptious rants about nothing and something. Like the subtitle says, "Who would want to read this crap?" Apparently, you do.

No comments: